Discover how ancient humans interacted with past environments in the only undergraduate specialization of its kind in Canada.
- Get your hands dirty studying comparative zoological collections and animal bones from archaeological sites
- Gain professional experience applying Geographical Information Systems (GIS) technologies to archaeological case studies
- Build an understanding of laboratory methods for measuring stable isotopes in archaeological materials
- Build knowledge of core concepts and ideas about ecology and its relationship to human culture
- Environmental Impact Assessor
- Site/Land Surveyor
- Archaeological Data Manager
- First Nations Liaison Officer
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch