School of Business
Hone your skills as a creative and innovative business thought leader and explore a range of topics in micro and macroeconomics, international finance, and more.
- Prepare for your CPA designation or springboard into an M.B.A.
- Complete 100-hours of hands-on professional experience through an internship with business sector companies and organizations
- Meet top economic thinkers through guest speaker series and events – in 2018 we welcomed Bank of Canada former governor David Dodge
- Network with industry experts and organizations through program-led events
- Economic Consultant
- Market Research Analyst
- Media Buyer
- International Trade Specialist
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
Most Instagrammable Campus
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch