Behavioural and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Access experiential learning and create a customized independent research project or practicum based on your interests by working one-on-one with internationally-recognized faculty.
- Develop your skills in understanding, communicating about, and conducting research.
- Learn from Trent experts in a variety of topics including cognition, neuroscience, and neuropsychology.
- Get opportunities for reference letters from your professors, thanks to our highly personalized learning environment.
Neurologists are doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating physiological, psychiatric and other brain disorders and act as consultants to other physicians. Specialists in this field of medicine study the nature, cause, and development of brain-related divergent behaviour in humans.
- School psychologist
- Mental Health Counsellor
- Social Services Officer
- Psychiatric Nurse
- Conflict Mediator
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch