School of the Environment
Take your education out into the field by completing a 21-week hands-on farm co-op experience.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Get both a theoretical and practical approach to studying agriculture through courses at Trent University and Fleming College
- Complete a capstone course to make your mark and apply what you are learning in the classroom to the agricultural community
- Take courses that will familiarize you with topics across the field of agriculture, including farming equipment, livestock management, business, canning and food preservation, and more
- Agribusiness Entrepreneur
- Food Scientist
- Agricultural Engineer
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch