Medicine, dentistry, veterinary and pharmacy – just a few professional programs that require individuals to have a well-rounded background in the physical sciences and life sciences, as well as the social sciences and humanities. This option will help prepare you for a future in a medical profession and will give you a significant advantage when it comes time to prep for examinations like the MCAT or DAT.
An option is a “mini-minor” – a set of courses in one discipline that can be completed in conjunction with any undergraduate degree program, allowing you to focus on an additional subject of interest.
The Trent Med Path Advantage
- Personalized learning environment with faculty who know you on an individual basis and care about your success
- Flexibility to mix and match your interests by combining courses across different disciplines, giving you the kind of well-rounded learning experience medical schools are looking for
- MCAT preparation course, student-led DAT and MCAT study groups, and mock exams
- Benefit from unparalleled undergraduate research opportunities
- Gain valuable real-world experience in health-care and medical settings through internships
- Laboratory experience starting in your first year