Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Take advantage of part-time employment opportunities available in marking and tutoring
- Work alongside leading professors through summer research opportunities
"In the summer after my second year, I was granted an USRA, which is an Undergraduate Student Research Award. And having this award was much like having co-op. I was able to work with my professor and gain skills in my discipline as well as learn a lot of things that I would be able to use in my upper year courses."
- Financial Auditor
- Account Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Industry Researcher
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch