Learn from professors who are actively practicing artists, musicians, actors, and directors to examine how the even the most recent moments in history are shaping art that is being produced right now.
- Small and intensive art, theatre, film, video, photograph, and music workshop courses taught by practicing artists.
- Combine your interest in music with technology to create original electronic music.
- Use Super-8 and 16mm film to create your own experimental films.
- TV and Radio Producer
- Advertising and Marketing Executive
- Web Content Manager
- Events Planner
- Game Creator
- Communications Specialist
- Cultural Critic
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
Most Instagrammable Campus
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch