School of Business
Marketing & Consumer Culture
Don’t just study marketing – turn theory into practice through hands-on learning opportunities to market to consumers in the Peterborough and Durham regions.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research project with local businesses
- 100 hours of hands-on professional experience completing internships with business sector companies and organizations
- Compete in local and national business competitions, including Jeux du Commerce, Pitch It, Durham Ideas Den, and Bears’ Lair
- Arts Administrator
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch