School of Business
Information Systems & e-Commerce
Specialize your Business Administration degree with the skills that intersect the business world with the digital world.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Springboard to an M.B.A., benefiting from the knowledge and expertise of a dedicated community of business leaders and mentors
- 100 hour of hands-on professional experience completing internships with business sector companies and organizations
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research project with local businesses
- Arts Administrator
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- A 4U Math
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch