School of the Environment
Receive specialized training in environmental techniques used in geotechnical investigations, applying what you learn in a practical way through hands-on research and field work.
- Translate knowledge into career experience through environmental field placements
- Participate in a hands-on fourth year capstone experiential learning opportunity
- Gain the academic credentials required to register as a Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo) in Training
- Environmental Geoscientist
- Environmental Consultant
- Earth Scientist
- Environmental Geologist
- Applied and Environmental Geophysics
- Field Methods in Environmental Geoscience
- Introduction to Mineralogy and Petrology
- Structural Geology
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
- 75% overall average. ENG4U, MHF4U or MCV4U and SCH4U are required. SPH4U and SES4U are highly recommended. Admission average is calculated on required courses, plus three next best 4U/M courses.
Most Instagrammable Campus
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch