- Take your love of books global and travel to a significant literary heritage site through the Barbara Rooke Travel Prize.
- Engage with guest authors and explore a range of hands-on learning experiences including dramatic performance, music, creative writing, peer-assessed active learning or blogging.
- Participate in seminar and workshop classes that provide opportunities for discussion, critical thinking, and interaction with leading scholars.
“I started off as an English major but after first year I decided to pursue a joint major with business administration. While they may seem like opposites, it’s actually a really good mix; the creative side and the practical side. I think it’s the best way to get the most out of your degree.”
- Public Relations Specialist
- Arts Critic
- Marketing Specialist
- Children’s Literature
- Literature & Globalization
- Popular Fiction
- Producing Punk
- Theatre & Journalism
- Writing the Body
- Horror, Terror and the Gothic
- Graphic Fiction
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch