Sustainability Studies M.A.
This Program leads to a Masters of Arts (M.A.) in Sustainability Studies and will carry out interdisciplinary graduate education and research that will improve our understanding of environmental sustainability, economic prosperity, and social responsibility.
The program is designed to enable students to explore the sustainability of human societies and the natural environment and will provide them with the education and training that will prepare them to be intellectual and organizational leaders within academia, government, industry and the non-profit sector.
Our graduates will also be equipped with skills in research and critical thinking that will enable them to pursue a doctorate or further academic training. Graduates from the M.A. in Sustainability Studies will help meet the growing demand for highly qualified personnel who can further environmentally and socially sustainable policies, strategies, and practices in for-profit, non-profit, government, and non-governmental organizations.
Dr. Asaf Zohar
- sustainability and strategic management, the management of change, emergent order and organization theory
- Research Design & Methods
- Student Faculty & Community Colloquium
- Social Innovation
- Leadership and Organization Change
- Social Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise
- Green Technology Innovation
- Social Movement Theory