Trent/Fleming School of Nursing
Learn at Trent’s state-of-the-art Life and Health Sciences facility, home to simulation labs that include the leading-edge Clinical Simulation Learning Centre (CSLC), a maternal/child and community care simulation space.
- Develop a strong understanding of social justice and political advocacy in the healthcare environment by choosing courses with topics ranging from aging, mental health, Indigenous communities, rural, and women’s health.
- Get hands-on with 1,300 hours of clinical, hands-on experience over four years of study
- Present your work (and your expertise) at regional health conferences
- Join a community health project
- Volunteer abroad in a rural Honduras or Guatemala field placement
- Acute Care
- Home Care
- Long-Term or Complex Continuing Care
- Child, Mental or Public Health Nurse
- Transcultural Concepts in Healthcare
- Biomedical Ethics
- Transitions in Health and Illness
- Rural Nursing Practice
- Contemporary Issues in Aging and Health
- Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. Admission average is calculated on required courses, including English. Successful completion of the CASPer test.
Most Instagrammable Campus
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch