Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Develop your journalism skills in a state-of-the art, integrated newsroom where you will work simultaneously on audio, video, print, traditional broadcast and online media
- Build a comprehensive portfolio that documents your knowledge, skills and career readiness
- Participate in a final-year project in your area of specialization and an eight-week internship that will facilitate networking and career development
Announcers and other broadcasters read news, sports, weather, commercial and public service messages and host entertainment and information programs for broadcast on radio or television. They are primarily employed by radio and television stations and networks and by commercial firms that produce advertisements for radio or television.
- Digital Media Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Communications Specialist
- Public Relations Consultant
- Critical Thinking
- Media and Society
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Moral and Political
- Knowing and Wondering
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch