Chanie Wenjack School for Indigenous Studies
Indigenous Diploma Programs
Benefit from an environment where Indigenous knowledge is respected and recognized as a valid means by which to understand the world.
- Be a part of the only Indigenous Diploma Programs of their kind in Ontario, offering both diplomas and degree transfer credits
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch