Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Small group teaching environment means you’ll know your profs and they will know you – a great advantage for that personal reference after graduation
- Both the private and public sectors seek graduates with the analytical and writing skills that only history can provide
- Study history firsthand studying abroad anywhere in the world
- Pursue the Museum Management and Curatorship postgraduate certificate program offered in partnership with Fleming College
Conservators restore and conserve artifacts belonging to museums, galleries and owners of cultural property. Curators recommend the acquisition of museum artifacts and gallery works of art and research their artistic history. Conservators and curators are employed in museums, art galleries and universities. Conservators may be self-employed.
- Civil Servant
- Diplomatic Corps
- Historical Consultant
- Parks & Recreation Manager
- Ten Days That Shook the World
- Love, Sex, and Intimacy in History
- Canadian History through Murder, Execution, Assassination, and Suicide
- Food in History
- World War I and World War II
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch