- Construct your own financial models based on real-world financial data
- Work alongside leaders from Trent’s prestigious School of Business and the Departments of Mathematics and Economics
- From computer labs and case analyses, to hands-on research projects, extend your knowledge beyond the classroom into career boosting experiences
- Make fast-paced decisions participating in ‘virtual trading floor’ competitions
- Experience using industry-standard software
"The training that the graduates will receive from a program like this will prepare them for a wealth of careers across the public sector, the nonprofit sector, finance itself, the sub-areas of insurance and banking and so on, but also just a more general graduate school aim as well."
Finance and Commercial Affairs Analyst
Financial and investment analysts collect and analyze financial information such as economic forecasts, trading volumes and the movement of capital, financial backgrounds of companies, historical performances and future trends of stocks, bonds and other investment instruments to provide financial and investment or financing advice for their company or their company's clients. Their studies and evaluations cover areas such as takeover bids, private placements, mergers or acquisitions. Financial analysts are employed by a wide range of establishments throughout the private and public sector, such as banks, brokerage houses, insurance companies, investment companies, manufacturing firms, trust companies, utility companies and underwriting firms. Investment analysts are employed primarily by brokerage houses and fund management companies.
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- Brokerage Specialist
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Financial Reporter
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Manager
- Financial Accounting
- Linear Programming
- Mathematical Risk Management
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch