School of the Environment
Receive specialized training in environmental techniques used in geotechnical investigations, applying what you learn in a practical way through hands-on research and field work.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Translate knowledge into career experience through environmental field placements
- Participate in a hands-on fourth year capstone experiential learning opportunity
- Gain the academic credentials required to register as a Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo) in Training
- Environmental Geoscientist
- Environmental Consultant
- Earth Scientist
- Environmental Geologist
- Applied and Environmental Geophysics
- Field Methods in Environmental Geoscience
- Introduction to Mineralogy and Petrology
- Structural Geology
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch