Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Undergrad research opportunities working with leading professors and groups
- Benefit from practical work experience through community research projects with local organizations and companies
- Gain experience with advanced instrumentation and modern analytical techniques, preparing you to handle challenging environmental problems from a multidisciplinary perspective
"The great thing that I find about Environmental Chemistry is the diversity of what I am actually getting to learn because it is very multidisciplinary. We are looking at not only how things are interacting in the environment around us in the air, water, and soil we are also learning the deeper understanding, the chemical processes, actually interpreting and analyzing these contaminants."
- Analytical Laboratory Scientist
- Environmental Auditor
- Environmental Health Inspector
- Policy Advisor
- Pollution Control Engineer
- Environmental Modeller
- Atmospheric Environmental Chemistry
- Aquatic Environmental Chemistry
- Ocean and River Chemistry
- Environmental Air Pollution
- Environmental Toxicology
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch