Study at one of the top 100 green campuses in the world, learning modern analytical techniques in Trent’s state-of-the-art laboratory facilities.
Explore the environment at the molecular level and use your passion for chemistry to make a meaningful impact on the world. Your studies in Environmental Chemistry will introduce you to contemporary approaches to quantifying contaminants, along with the sources of chemicals, their cycles and the impact they have on organisms and ecosystems in the environment.
Accelerated Master's Degree
Earn your M.Sc. in Environmental & Life Sciences (ELS) in only 12-16 months after graduating from your B.Sc.
- B.Sc. (Honours)
The Trent Advantage
- • Undergrad research opportunities working with leading professors and groups
- • Benefit from practical work experience through community research projects with local organizations and companies
- • Gain experience with advanced instrumentation and modern analytical techniques, preparing you to handle challenging environmental problems from a multidisciplinary perspective
- Atmospheric Environmental Chemistry
- Aquatic Environmental Chemistry
- Ocean and River Chemistry
- Environmental Air Pollution
- Environmental Toxicology
- Analytical Laboratory Scientist
- Environmental Auditor
- Environmental Health Inspector
- Policy Advisor
- Pollution Control Engineer
- Environmental Modeller