School of the Environment
Graduate in four years with both a college diploma from Fleming College and university degree in Ecological Restoration from Trent.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Gain practical experience through camps, field courses and community-based research projects
- Combine skills and experiences from a broad range of disciplines at both college and university – the best of both worlds
- Apply classroom knowledge to the field through internships and international study opportunities
- Landscape Restoration Ecologist
- Shoreline Naturalization Biologist
- Watershed Planning Technician
- Wetland Habitat Ecologist
- Watershed Restoration Professional
- Reclamation Ecologist
- Restoration Ecology
- Environmental Ethics
- Ecological Design
- Environmental Law and Regulation
- Ecology and the Management of Wetland Systems
- Indigenous Environmental Studies
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch