Studying in one of the only degrees of its kind in Canada, you can choose from a diverse range of courses offering theoretical and practical paths into visual arts, media, film, theatre, music, pop culture, and more.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Gain work experience before you graduate through our fourth-year Internship in Media and Cultural Studies
- Immerse yourself in workshops led by renowned theatre directors, artists, musicians, writers, and film makers
- Complete hands-on course work that gives you the opportunity to engage with a variety of media, including photography, theatre, music, film, radio and podcasting
- Advertising and Marketing Executive
- Web Content Manager
- Game Creator
- Radio or Television Producer
- Communications Specialist
- Cultural Critic
- Science Fiction
- Music and Society
- Game Studies
- Television Studies
- Theatre Workshops
- Global Media
- Experimental Film Workshop
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch