Business and Science
Study at the only university in Canada to offer a wide range of joint majors in Business Administration for more career choice and flexibility.
- Gain hands-on experience through the Business Administration placement program, internships and fourth-year business legacy project
- Build professional business skills while delving into the diverse knowledge across disciplinary boundaries in programs and disciplines. The result? A degree as unique as you are
- Benefit from joining a community affiliated with the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management and Education
Ontario Secondary School Requirements:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- A minimum of six Grade 12 4U or 4M courses, including program specific prerequisites
- A minimum 70% overall final average (unless otherwise specified)
- ENG 4U with a minimum of 60%
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch