Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- 100 hours of hands-on professional experience completing placements with diverse companies and organizations
- Gain leadership experience as part of the Trent Business Student Association – a student-run organization that creates engaging and career-ready experiences for Business students.
- Leave your mark at Trent through a fourth-year legacy project or undertake a community-based research project with local businesses
- Benefit from a new partnership with Aspire, linking you directly to work placement opportunities in the financial services sector
- Connect with forward-thinkers in the new Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation Centre and access supports and work placements to transition successfully to the competitive workforce
- Sharpen your entrepreneurial skillset as you take part in a hands-on exercise on new venture planning and design or compete in local and national business competitions, including Jeux du Commerce, Pitch It, Durham Ideas Den, and Cubs’ Lair
Investment Manager - Banking
Banking, credit and other investment managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of financial establishments or operational departments within such establishments, or credit departments in industrial and commercial establishments. They oversee business development and manage overall performance in accordance with established strategic directions and policies. Banking managers are employed by banks, trust companies and credit unions. Credit managers are employed by credit departments in department stores, utility companies, car dealerships, insurance companies or other industrial or commercial organizations. Other investment managers are employed by credit card companies, consumer loan companies, mutual fund investment firms, mortgage investment companies or other financial establishments concerned with extending loans and financing and investments.
- Human Resource Manager
- Market Researcher
- Financial Analyst
- Retail Strategist
- Investment Banker
- Indigenous Business Officer
- Labour Relations Specialist
- Fundraising Manager
- Management Skills
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Leadership, Training and Development: A Cross-Cultural Approach
- Business Ethics and Corporations
- INtroduction to Retail Marketing
#1 Undergrad University
Many students say they knew Trent was right for them when they visited campus. Come see for yourself.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch