Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Working in state-of-the-art facilities, you will gain a solid grounding in chemistry, biochemistry, genetics and cell biology, preparing you for advanced studies in this dynamic and ever-changing discipline.
Receive admissions information, event invites, and important reminders.
- Pursue the Medical Professional Stream to access to a variety of supports and unique extracurricular opportunities and gain the competitive edge in your med or vet school applications
- Gain advanced access to top-of-the-line lab facilities, including genetic technology, in Trent’s exclusive DNA, Life & Health Sciences Building
- Study side-by-side with expert scholars and explore unique undergraduate hands-on research opportunities
- Research Scientist
- Laboratory Instrument Specialist
- Biomedical Scientist
- Biochemical Concepts
- Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
- Protein Chemistry & Enzymology
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch