"I won a scholarship through the Human Resources Professionals Association of Durham. This scholarship has helped me pay for school and taken the weight off of my shoulders allowing me to enjoy school even more."
Human Resource Management - Postgraduate Certificate
In this age of globalization and innovation, the ability to acquire, develop, and motivate talented people has become the number one challenge for most organizations. The postgraduate certificate in Human Resource Management (HRM) is designed for students who wish to learn how HRM contributes positively to both organizations and the people who work for them. This exceptional program is ideally-suited to new graduates seeking further specialization, or working professionals wishing to further develop their understanding of human resource management. Develop new talent, drive organizational change, and become a true HR leader.
Complete this professional certificate program in as little as eight months of full-time studies, or part-time in two years.
The Trent Advantage
- Gain the credentials and skills needed for your Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
- Organizational Behaviour
- Leadership, Training, and Development: A Cross-Cultural Approach
- Motivation and Compensation Systems
- Organizational Selection in the Canadian Workplace
- Human Resources Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Compensation or Benefit Analyst/Manager
- HR Information Systems Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Consultant