Offered through Trent’s School of Business, this compressed, advanced program gives you the chance to gain knowledge in finance to enter a variety of professional roles in diverse business settings after completing an undergraduate in any other area of st
- Complete all prerequisite undergraduate courses required to pursue your Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario (CPA) designation.
- Gain practical skills and experience to work in a range of finance-related careers, including investing and portfolio management, financial analysis and modelling, banking, real estate, accounting and auditing.
- Acquire specialized knowledge in finance to prepare for a master’s or Ph.D. degree
- Investment Portfolio Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Services Director
- Bank Manager
- Consumer Credit Manager
- Mortgage Broker
#1 Undergrad University
Where award-winning architecture meets state-of-the-art research facilities and dynamic student spaces.Visit Trent
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch