ESL: English for University
Trent-ESL offers intensive English language preparation for university success. In small classes, you will build your language, research, and academic skills and become engaged in campus life. Conditional admission means that you will have a guaranteed position in your degree program once you complete Trent-ESL. While studying in Trent-ESL, you are a full member of the university community, with options to live in residence, participate in extra-curricular activities, and become involved with campus life.
The Trent Advantage
- An average class size of 14 students means you receive exceptional personalized attention
- In Foundations for University I and II, you can begin taking credit courses towards your degree
- Foundations for University prepares students for all degree programs with discipline specific assignments and vocabulary
- Dedicated support staff and orientation programs are available to you to help you succeed in your studies
- Flexible programming with four start times each year (September, January, April, and June)