Complete this career-boosting professional program in as little as eight months of full-time studies, or part- time in two years – after you complete your undergraduate degree.
- Take courses that teach high demand and long-lasting skills that help you manage complex projects, work well with others, and write clearly and persuasively.
- Gain the skills needed to become an agile and succinct communicator, ready for the workplace.
- Undertake hands-on projects in courses that will also put your skills to the test.
- Communications Coordinator
- Media Relations Specialist
- Internal Communications Specialist
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- External Affairs Manager
- Manager of Public Relations
- Communications & Critical Thinking
- Principles of Online Marketing
- Managerial & Market Research
#1 Undergrad University
Where urban vibe meets close-knit community.Visit Trent Durham GTA
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Tell us more about yourself and we’ll tell you all the reasons you belong at Trent.Stay in Touch