English for Business and Entrepreneurship
Professionalize your English language skills in the business world while learning about the Canadian business and commerce system.
Through a content-language integrated learning approach, this four-week, online program will help students and professionals to expand their language within a business context, from anywhere in the world! Using business themes, students will expand their vocabulary, improve grammar usage, and hone writing skills to produce reports, deliver presentations, and discuss issues relevant to business and commerce.
THE ONLINE ADVANTAGE
Trent University is committed to providing the best possible online learning experience. As an accredited member of Languages Canada, Trent’s ESL programs exceed Canadian standards for excellence in language program delivery.
Study English for Business & Entrepreneurship from anywhere in the world! Benefit from Trent’s outstanding faculty, specialized curriculum, professional context relevance, and extracurricular online programs available to Trent students.
Make the Trent-ESL English for Business & Entrepreneurship Certificate Program the highlight of your summer. For more information, visit us online at trentu.ca/esl/summer
CLASSES & DATES
60 hrs total instruction
- Interactive, engaging online lessons – study anywhere in the world!
- Content and language integrated learning
- Structured lessons, taught by highly qualified and experienced Trent-ESL instructors
- Languages Canada member program
- Online pricing delivers excellent value for a university program
- Learn with students from other parts of the world without leaving your home!
- Successful program completion may lead to acceptance into Trent’s ESL Academic Pathway programs and continued academic studies at Trent University
English for Business & Entrepreneurship topics may include:
- Human resources
- Resume optimization
- Business planning
- Viral marketing and advertising
- Employee motivation and satisfaction strategies
- Effective leadership styles
Why Choose Trent-ESL?
Testimonials from participants
“The course was very complete and I learned a lot. I feel better with all my skills compared with the day that I arrived... Excellent course, and excellent teacher.”
“I really liked this course. It was very dynamic, and that helped me gain confidence in using English. In conclusion, the course was amazing, and the teacher was great.”
- English proficiency placement at beginning of program
- ESL program (15 hours of class per week) with enthusiastic, skilled instructors, including access to materials
- English for Business & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Access to online extracurricular programs available to all Trent students
Note there is no required English proficiency level to enter the program; for students to have the greatest benefit from the program, the recommended level is IELTS 5.0.
FEES PER STUDENT
4-week online program: $2100 CAD
Applications for Summer 2021 will open in November 2020. Please click here to let us know you would like to receive a reminder email from us!