Teach Outside the Box
Social Justice Certificate
A unique opportunity for teacher candidates and educators interested in social justice!
- Explore theories of anti-oppression and social justice education
- Topics include: Indigenous education, gender and sexuality, poverty, anti-racism, accessibility, and more
- Develop tools to integrate critical education into active learning spaces
- Participate in a workshop series and alternative community-based practicum
- This program requires a 75 hour commitment.