We would like to invite you to participate in our Summer Connect! Summer Connect is a program that provides all incoming students with the unique opportunity to meet other incoming students, connect with their Orientation Leaders, and learn about the services and resources that are offered before they begin their studies at Trent University. Using the ‘Trent Mobile’ App and our Facebook Member Since 2020 page, new students will be able to ask questions, meet other students, and acquire helpful information.
We encourage students to introduce themselves as Orientation Week Leaders will also begin introducing themselves on the app and on Facebook.
To start getting connected through the Facebook group, follow this link: TrentU Durham GTA: Member Since 2020.
To start getting connected through the app, you must first download 'Trent Mobile'. Please follow the instructions below:
- In the Apple Store, Google Play Store, or other app store, search for ‘Trent Mobile’.
- Download the app.
- Log into the app using your student login information.
- On the main menu (you will be automatically brought to the main page, but it is the page made up of green square tiles titled: “What’s New”, “Transportation” etc.).
- Scroll to the bottom of the ‘Menu’ page.
- Select the ‘Durham GTA Orientation’ Tile.
- Click on ‘Orientation Groups’.
- This will direct you to a page with 17 different program based groups. We encourage you to join all the groups that you are enrolled in (or plan to major in). (ie. If you double major in History and English Literature, you can join both groups)
Note: For picture instructions, click here.
Once you have completed these steps, you will become a part of a group with other incoming students and Orientation Leaders with similar interests. These groups will be where all important information will be provided to help your transition to Trent University.
We are really excited to meet you and hope to connect with you soon on the ‘Trent Mobile’ App and on Facebook!