New Student Orientation
- *Graduate Students* - Registration is not open until late July and you will be contacted by email when it opens.
- Join the "Member Since 2018" Facebook Group to connect with classmates and upper year students
Note: If you will be studying on the Peterborough campus, please use the following link: Peterborough Orientation
*Course registration is now open for all undergraduate students.*
Review the following documents:
- First Year Course Requirements by Subject
- General Course Selection Advice
- First Year Course Descriptions
Watch this video:
Watch the following video on how to build your schedule:
Watch the following video on how to register for courses:
Alternatively, read this document on How to Register for Courses:
Other Helpful Videos:
Student Accessibility Services:
- If you are seeking to register with Student Accessibility Services (SAS) for disability-related accommodations you can find information here about how to schedule an appointment.
Tuition & Fees Payment:
July 16th, 2018 - Advanced Tuition Deposit Deadline for all full-time and part-time students
- $600.00 Full-time student*
- $300.00 Part-time student*
*This amount is applied directly against your fall term fees. International students - payment is non-refundable. Domestic students - payment is refundable at 50% when you provide written notification of non-attendance to the Office of the Registrar by August 31, 2018, otherwise the full amount is forfeit.
Fall Orientation Event:
September 2nd to 8th, 2018
Information coming soon.
What Else Do I Need To Know:
- Academic Skills
- Academic Advising
- Accessibility Services
- Health & Dental Benefit Plan
- Transit Pass
- TrentU Student Card
If you will be studying on the Peterborough campus, please use the following link: Peterborough Orientation