Business Human Resource and Marketing Management Dual Graduate Certificate
Earn two postgraduate certificates in as little as sixteen months, and graduate prepared to deliver the business skills being sought after by employers with Trent’s Business Management postgraduate dual-certificate program.
This intensive postgraduate, dual-certificate program is open to students who hold an undergraduate degree from any accredited university. Immerse yourself in developing in-demand skills in human resource management, entrepreneurship, marketing, branding, and advertising. Build the foundational tools needed to start a business or pursue a passion for research and innovation. In this age of globalization and innovation, talent is key as organizations look to acquire, develop, and motivate skilled employees.
Graduates of this program will receive both a postgraduate certificate in Human Resource Management as well as a postgraduate certificate in Marketing & Entrepreneurship and are prepared for future paths as business leaders including careers in entrepreneurship and innovation.
Entry Term: January 2021, May 2021, September 2021
- Earn the credentials and skills needed for your Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
- Build a foundation to start a business, pursue a passion for research and innovation, or simply improve your marketability to potential employers.
- Gain real-world experience in a placement at a local business or organization.
- Sales Manager
- Business Owner
- Marketing Manager
- Advertising Executive
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Brand Consultant
- Organizational Behaviour
- Leadership, Training, and Development: A Cross-Cultural Approach
- Motivation and Compensation Systems
- Organizational Selection in the Canadian Workplace
- Online Marketing
- Introduction to Retail Marketing
- Social Enterprise and Social Innovation
To be eligible for this program, you must hold a degree from an accredited university. Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree with a planned completion before September are eligible.
- Term 1: ADMN 2220H, 2230H, 2010H, 2080H, and 2100H
- Term 2: ADMN 1221H, 3230H, 3270H, 3420H, and 3150H
- Term 3: ADMN 3021H, 3220H, 3260H, 3441H, and 3430H
- Term 4: ADMN 3280H, ADMN 3170H, ECON 3500, COIS 3750H and either ADMN 2410H or 4870H