Winter Orientation is for students who are beginning their time at Trent in January. Trent welcomes a number of new students who begin in January, including transfer, mature, off-campus, and on-campus students.
Winter Orientation includes the following sessions:
- FREE Lunch and College Welcome!
- Starting Off Right with Academic Skills
- Student Life: FAQ's & Useful Tips
- Support Service and Resource Information
- Academic Advising: Pick Your Courses & Degree Planning
- Course Registration
- Optional Classroom Wayfinding Tour
For international and exchange students, please register for the Trent International Orientation, by logging into your myTrent portal under the “Student Services” tab.
Questions about this event or starting at Trent? Be sure to get in touch. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-748-1011 x 7162.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
Students are also encouraged to download the TCSA App on their smart phones.
1. Download the app titled "Trent Central Student Association"
2. Click on "Current Student" and complete the form with your information, and create a new password