COVID-19 Education Module for Employees
All employees must complete this mandatory training module in order to return to campus. Please forward your certificate of completion to your supervisor. Please only complete this module if you have been instructed to by your supervisor. Certificate may take a few minutes to appear.
How to Access the training
- Log in to MyTrent
- Click on the Academics and select Blackboard from the Learning and Research section.
- In Blackboard, click on the Mandatory Employee Training link under the My Courses box.
- Click the COVID-19: Return to Campus Training link at the top of the left-hand column.
- Scroll down and click on the COVID-19:Education Module. A PowerPoint presentation will download.
- Once you review the PowerPoint presentation, please click/complete the COVID-19 Education Module Exit Test.
- Once you successfully pass the test, a certificate of completion will appear. Please forward this to your supervisor.
For those who do not have a trentu.ca account
Download the PDF copy of the COVID-19 Education Module for Employees and verify with your supervisor that you have reviewed the material.
Faculty and Instructor Training Supplement
The Faculty and Instructor Training Supplement is required for faculty and instructors who are delivering in-person instruction at the Peterborough or Durham GTA Campuses. No test or form of evaluation is required for this supplement. As employees of Trent University, all faculty and instructors are still required to complete the COVID-19 Education Module for Employees.
To access this supplement, follow steps 1-4 above and look for the Training Supplement for Faculty and Instructors link directly below the employee training. You can also access a PDF copy of the COVID-19 Training Supplement for Faculty.
Student Education Module
For those interested in reviewing the student training materials, a PDF copy of the COVID-19 Education Module for Students if available.