Information for Future Students and Applicants
Trent is a caring community and we want to assure you this is upper most in our minds as we face the uncertainties of COVID-19. The wellbeing of our University community and academic success of our students is always our top priority.
While Trent continues to closely monitor the evolving situation regarding COVID-19, our admissions process for the fall 2020 is proceeding normally. We are working on plans to ensure that all admitted students will have the opportunity to study at Trent in September.
#DiscoverTrentU virtually or in person (at a later date)
Currently, all University events, including Open House, transfer student events, and campus tours are cancelled until further notice. If you previously registered for an event, we will be in touch soon. We are also looking into dynamic virtual ways to bring the #trentu experience to you…wherever you are. Watch for more information! In the meantime, we encourage you to explore trentu.ca/futurestudents for information on your program of interest, scholarships and application/accept processes. You can also view a full set of FAQs for Applicants and Future Students related to your application and your #TrentUBound journey at this time.
In the meantime, we invite you to do a little exploring of your own:
- Check out @TrentUniversity on Instagram - it's a great way to get a sneak peek into the student experience
- Dive in and explore our YouTube channel - we recommend starting with the student testimonials playlist so you can hear first-hand why Trent is the top university of choice for so many students
- Want to learn more about the program you are interested in? Check out a recent live stream, or sign up for an upcoming one
- Explore the Trent Careerspace advantage and how all students, in all programs, are guaranteed a resume-building, career experience before they graduate
Get in touch
If you have questions about your application, offer of admission, or opportunities to connect, we encourage you to get in touch. At this time, email is the best way to reach us.
- Peterborough Campus: Email email@example.com or call 1-888-739-8885.
- Durham GTA Campus: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-655-5559.
We will continue to keep you informed should anything change regarding our plans. For up-to-date information from Trent on COVID-19, please explore the other pages and FAQs on this site.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus at a later time!