Champlain College is an interdisciplinary community of current students, faculty, staff, alumni and affiliated departments. We encourage people from all academic departments to join our community and add to our college conversations.
Our affiliated departments help to shape our academic programming, but it is important to remember that you do not need to be a member of these departments to be Champlain - all are welcome. While maintaining our interdisciplinary approach, College connections with departments ensure that our community is connected to the expertise and breadth of topics that can be found across Trent University. Connecting students with staff and faculty through social or academic engagement strengthens us all - reminding us why we have chosen to be here in this dynamic academic setting.
Reach out to Champlain College with any questions email@example.com
Academic Departments affiliated with Champlain College:
- International Development Studies
- Politics Studies
- Trent School for the Environment
- Bachelor of Environmental Science/Studies (B.E.S.S.)
- Ecological Restoration B.Sc.
- Environmental Chemistry B.Sc.
- Environmental & Resource Science/Studies (B.A. or B.Sc.)
- Environmental Geoscience B.Sc.
- Geography (B.A. or B.Sc.)
- Indigenous Environmental Studies (B.A. or B.Sc.)
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems (B.A. or B.Sc.)
- Water Sciences (B.Sc.)
- Circumpolar Studies (Diploma)