Trent University alumni have access to a variety of tools and services including Careerspace and job boards as well as mentoring opportunities.
If you’re unable to visit the Peterborough or Oshawa campus for an in-person Careerspace appointment, we can arrange for phone appointments.
Our Student Job Board features part-time student jobs and mainly entry-level positions. For alumni, access to the Student and Alumni Job Board is through MyTrent Community.
MyTrent Community is the entryway to the myTrent alumni portal. It allows you to:
- Stay up-to-date on alumni news
- View and modify your personal profile (including contact information and communication preferences)
- Sign up for electronic newsletters and subscribe to TRENT magazine
- Make donations and review donation history
- Register for events
- Access email (alumni have @trentu.ca email for life)
- Request transcripts
- Access career services for alumni
- Access library services
- Shop for Trent alumni merchandise
A login is required to access some of the above features.
New accounts: Go to registration page.
Password reset: Go to password retrieval page.
Login assistance: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-449-0072.
Connecting with students
Are you interested in hiring a Trent student? Please register as an employer on our Student Job Board.
Careerspace encourages alumni to get involved by participating in mentoring and networking opportunities. In our work with students, we see how valuable your career advice is for them. Visit Alumni Engagement & Services for more details or contact us.
If you would like to host an event with Careerspace or be an Alumni speaker at an event, please contact us.