Specialization in Marketing and Consumer Culture
A. El-Amir, BA (American University, Cairo), MSc, PhD (Stirling)
The Specialization in Marketing and Consumer Culture (involving a total of 3.5 credits) is available to students in the B.B.A. Program.
The transcripts of students graduating with an Honours degree who have successfully completed the requirements of the Specialization will contain the notation "with a Specialization in Marketing and Consumer Culture."
Course Requirements for a Specialization in Marketing and Consumer Culture:
3.5 credits from this list:
- ADMN 2080H - Managerial and Market Research
- ADMN 3150H - Advertising
- ADMN 3160H - Branding
- ADMN 3170H - Retail Marketing
- ADMN-3410H - Communications in Organizations
- ADMN 3560H - Organization Analysis
- ADMN 3870H - Internship
- COIS/ADMN-3750H - Online Marketing