Specialization in Information Systems and E-Commerce
R.T. Hurley, BSc (New Brunswick), PhD (Waterloo)
The Specialization in Information Systems and E-Commerce (involving a total of 3.5 credits) is available to students in the B.B.A. Program.
The transcripts of students graduating with an Honours degree who have successfully completed the requirements of the Specialization will contain the notation "with a Specialization in Information Systems and E-Commerce".
Course Requirements for a Specialization in Information Systems and E-Commerce:
Three and a half (3.5) credits from these:
- COIS 1010h Digital World
- COIS 1620h Information Systems
- COIS 1020h Programming 1 or COIS 1520h Programming for Info Systems
- COIS 2620h Systems Analysis/Design
- COIS 3030h Software Specification or COIS 3400h Database Management
- COIS ADMN 3750h Online Marketing
- COIS ADMN 3850h Project Management
- ADMN 3870h Internship