Specialization in Entrepreneurship
The Specialization in Entrepreneurship (involving a total of 3.5 credits) is available to students in the B.B.A. Program.
The transcripts of students graduating with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree who have successfully completed the requirements of the Specialization will contain the notation "with a Specialization in Entrepreneurship."
Course Requirements for Specialization in Entrepreneurship:
1.5 credits consisting of:
- ADMN 3420h Entrepreneurship
- ADMN 3430h New Venture Planning
- COIS ADMN 3750h Online Marketing
PLUS one (2.0) credit from these:
- ADMN 3870h Internship
- ADMN 3150h Advertising
- ADMN 3160h Branding
- ADMN 3170h Retail Marketing
- INDG ADMN 1510h Community Economic Dev.
- ADMN 4450h Sustainability
- ADMN 3560h Organization Analysis