IT Service Desk Relocation and Availability
IT Service desk to be at Otonabee College
The IT Service desk will be relocating to Otonabee College during the Bata Library transformation project.
From April 27 - May 8 (inclusive) the service desk will be available by phone at 705-748-1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30). No service point will be available. All drop offs or drop-ins should happen after that date.
Our new Service Point will open in Otonabee College OC221.6 on May 9.
Public Lab computers and print stations will be re-deployed throughout the Symons campus in the following locations:
- Lady Eaton College LEC 104; LEC 110
- Champlain College CC 201; CC 207
- Environmental Science Complex ESC B 103 (The Crypt)
- Peter Gzowski College GCS main atrium (lower level)
- Otonabee College OCW 201; OC landing outside 221.6
- Science Complex outside SC 215; Outside SC 108
Circulating Equipment will not be available from April 27 – May 8 (inclusive).