Marker/grader positions open to upper-year ASCI students.
THIS AD IS FOR CUPE UNIT 2 positions.
You must be a registered Student at Trent University in order to apply.
The Bachelor of Arts and Science Program invites applications for CUPE 3908 Unit 2 Student Markers for ASCI 1002H Winter term 2022. Positions are at various times during the Academic Year 2021-2022
The hourly rate of pay is in accordance with CUPE 3908 Unit 2 Academic Assistant may be found in Appendix A Wage Rates on page 41 of the CUPE Unit 2 collective agreement: https://www.trentu.ca/humanresources/sites/trentu.ca.humanresources/file... .
Student Markers (SM) shall be defined as an enrolled Trent University student whose assigned duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Marking, grading, calculating and recording grades of students’ work;
- Marking preparation based on course materials;
- Marking and grading of lab reports/ assignments, tests, exams and essays;
- Commenting upon students’ work as required.
- Duties related to the position, shall be determined by the person(s) who has (have) principal responsibility for the course.
- Familiarity with ASCI 1002 course content
- Familiarity with BAS program content and objectives
- Exceptional writing, reading, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, organization, and time management
Should send a resume
Applicants should send a
- Resume and brief cover letter outlining their compatibility with the position
- A copy of their latest Academic Summary
Submit Resume to:
email@example.com Bachelor of Arts and Science Program
Enquiries may be directed to Jessica Marion Barr, Traill College, Scott House
or by phone: 705-748-1011
Deadline for receipt of applications: December 14, 2021
All positions are subject to budgetary approval by the Dean’s office.
THIS AD IS FOR RETURNING TRENT STUDENTS ONLY
Academic Administrative Assistant
Bachelor of Arts and Science Program
705-748-1011 x. 7079