Durham Athletics and Recreation
All levels of athletic experience welcome!
The Trent Durham Student Association (TDSA) organizes a free intramural program.
Mondays - Soccer
- Play co-ed soccer on the Indoor field at the Oshawa Civic Centre (located across the parking lot on campus)
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Wednesdays - Basketball
- Play co-ed basketball at Wavery Public School (located in the neighbour beside campus - 5 minute walk)
- 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Your Level 2 Fitness membership with the City of Oshawa gives you access to cardio and strength training equipment, indoor running/walking track, swimming pools and ice skating at:
- The Oshawa Civic Centre
- The Legends Centre
- The South Oshawa Community Centre
- Donevan Recreation Complex
For an additional fee, students have access to:
- $39.97/term add-on for unlimited group fitness classes and 50% off specialty fitness classes
- $50.00/term add-on for unlimited badminton, tennis, and squash court rentals
Supplementary Students' Personal Information Notice
Use and Disclosure of Student Information by Trent University Durham
Your personal information is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Ontario Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Limited student personal information, including the names of students registered at Trent University Durham, is provided on a confidential basis to the City of Oshawa - Recreation & Culture Services for the sole purpose of confirming eligibility of, and managing registration for, athletics fitness membership under the terms and conditions of multi-year fitness membership agreement between the Trent Durham Student Association (TDSA) and the Corporation of the City of Oshawa.