Trent Athletics Centre Memberships
A Fitness Membership Like No Other
For Trent students and community members the Athletics Centre offers a wide selection of programs to meet the health and wellness needs of all ages and abilities. From the indoor rock climbing wall and state-of-the-art indoor rowing/paddling tank to the fully-equipped cardio loft and weight room overlooking the Otonabee River in addition to outdoor recreation options, the Trent Athletics Centre offers an unparalleled athletics and recreation experience.
Meet your health and fitness goals this year by becoming a community member of the Athletics Centre. 7-day free trials are available. All new community members receive a free consultation and orientation with a personal trainer, to set up a personalized fitness plan. Sign up for your consultation today at the Sport Centre Desk!
Memberships for Trent Students
If you're attending classes at Trent - you're already a member!
- All students currently attending courses in-person at the Trent University Peterborough campus receive a membership to the Athletic Centre.
- Trent Students have complimentary access to all Group Fitness Classes
- Trent Students receive 10 Guest passes to share with friends and family
- Don't forget to sign up at the Sport Centre Desk to schedule a free fitness consultation!
Community Membership Rates
|Membership Type||Annual Rate||Monthly Payment|
|One Adult Family||$945.00||$78.75|
|Senior Adult (55+)||$589.05||$49.10|
|Senior Family (55+)
2 senior adults
Non-Trent or Trent in Oshawa
|Youth / Child (0 - 17)||$302.40||$25.20|
A $50.00 capital fee applies to all new Community Memberships
Take advantage of:
- Full access to all state-of-the-art features and facilities, including indoor climbing wall, cardio loft and weight room, squash courts, revitalized pool and more
- Wide-range of group fitness classes – from yoga and pilates to boot camp and group cycling – designed to fit all fitness levels and taught by certified, experienced, caring and fun instructors
- Opportunities to schedule time and enjoy such facilities as the gymnasium, indoor rowing/paddling tank and warm therapy pool
- Unparalleled access to a variety of outdoor fitness facilities, from beach volleyball courts, artificial grass stadium field, 405 metre all-purpose track, canoe centre, and hiking trails, to name a few
- Special member rates on dynamic and popular registered programs, including aquatics and the Trent Excalibur Sports Camp.
- Parking is included in community, Trent alumni and Trent retiree memberships. Note: Parking is not included if the member is a Trent student or works on a Trent University campus, whether they are employed by Trent or by a Trent tenant organization.
Online Program Registration Now Open!
Trent Athletics is pleased to announce that we are upgrading our registration software with more online self-serve options for all customers, including online squash bookings. The new software and online registration system is available to all Trent students, community members and individuals/families wishing to register for programs. For more information, please visit our 'How to' document.
Corporate Memberships for Local Businesses
The Athletics Centre offers an excellent corporate membership discount for local businesses. Contact Andrew Leach, Manager, Sales & Sponsorship for more information.
Manager, Sales & Sponsorship