How To Register for Camp
Register for Excalibur Camp using our online registration system, powered by Legend Software. Online registration is fast, easy, convenient and secure, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visa, MasterCard and Visa Debit are accepted online.
ONLINE ACCOUNT SET-UP FOR NEW CUSTOMERS:
1. If you are a new customer, go to trentu.ca/athletics and click on: REGISTER NOW
- You will be asked to create a new profile. Select “Click to register for an online account”.
- Add your details and be sure to include your e-mail address so that we can send you confirmation e-mails, class updates and receipts.
- Note: you can add family members later.
2. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to validate your e-mail address.
- Remember to check your SPAM folder for this e-mail if it does not arrive in your Inbox.
- Search for your program of interest, select the program, and click “Register”.
3. Search for your program of interest
- Select the program and “Register”.
- If you wish to add family members to register them for a course, you can select “Add a New Participant”.
Registration: Opens July 21, 2021, at 9 AM and is available online on a first-come, first-served basis. We regret that we cannot accept registrations by phone, fax, or email. A confirmation, and more information will be sent to camp families once the camp registration form has been processed.
Camp fees: Full payment is due at registration.
Refunds: Pro-rated refunds may be issued for health-related issues.
Equipment: Parents are expected to provide campers with a variety of items for their camp day (e.g. masks, hat, sunscreen, snacks, water bottle, lunch, running shoes, athletic shorts, one-piece bathing suit, and camp t-shirt). Our Getting Ready for Camp newsletter, which will be distributed by email, will provide a detailed list of required equipment and clothing. Until then, please contact the Camp Office if you have any questions about the necessary camp supplies.
Age: must be minimum 6 years of age by December 31st, 2021
Transfers: Transfers between sessions may be granted if a request is made prior to the start of the original session and adequate space is available in the new session.
Health & Personal Information Form: This form must be completed and submitted on the first day of each session. Campers will not be permitted to take part in any camp activities without this completed form. Parents must also notify the Camp immediately of changes to their child's physical or emotional health, guardianship, or family contact information.
Parental Guardianship: Unless otherwise noted, the Camp will assume that both parents/guardians listed on the Application for Registration have full and unrestricted access to the camper(s) being registered and that both parents are made and kept fully aware of the application being made. If either parent-guardian attests there are any restrictions on other parents' or guardians' access to children before, during, or after the camp or the related registration information, the camp requires legal documentation to support this.
Personal Belongings: While we take many steps to help campers secure their personal belongings, the Camp cannot be held responsible for damage or loss of campers' equipment or supplies while at camp.
Other conditions: Additional conditions will appear in camp e-newsletters and the June information package.