Registration is OPEN Summer Camp!
Registration is OPEN for all four Sessions (A – D). Space is limited so register early!
Registrations are accepted by mail, in person at the Trent Athletics Centre, or on our website (https://www.trentu.ca/athletics/programs/trent-excalibur-camp) on a first come, first served basis. We regret that we cannot accept registrations by phone, fax, or email. Complete the Application for Registration in full. If a camper is new to camp, a copy of his/her birth certificate (or photo health card) must accompany the application. A confirmation, receipt, and more information will be sent to camp families once the registration form has been accepted and processed.
Leadership Program (LEADER-IN-TRAINING AND COUNSELLOR-IN-TRAINING APPLICANTS): Interested campers must email a letter to Camp telling us why they would like to be a LIT or CIT, and what skills they can bring to the group. The standard registration form is not required at this initial stage. See our website or call for more details.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR CAMP:
Campers will need a variety of items for their camp day (e.g. hat, sunscreen, snacks, water bottle, lunch, running shoes, athletic shorts, one piece bathing suit and camp t-shirt). Our Getting Ready for Camp newsletter, which will be distributed in June, will provide a detailed list of required equipment and clothing. Until then, please contact the Camp Office if you have any questions about the necessary camp supplies. Some specific sport equipment or supplies required for each program are noted in the program information.
How to apply to the Share Camp Subsidy Program:
Applications for Share Camp are now available. applications should be dropped off or mailed to:
Trent Excalibur Camp
Athletics Center Trent University
1600 West Bank Drive
Peterborough, ON Canada, K9L 0G2
For information or inquires please contact the Trent Excalibur Camp Office Administrator (705) 748-1670 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Registered Families:
Getting Read for Camp Information Package will be available soon:
2018 Camper Health Form:
This summer the health form can be found online. We ask that all families have a camper health form filled out for each one of their children attending camp and for it to be handed in on the first day of the session when you arrive. We are not accepting Health Forms through email or Mail this year. If you feel there is important information to share with us prior to the first day of camp please do not hesitate to contact us. If you feel that your child needs additional support while at camp and would like to set up a meeting with us to discuss the needs of your child(ren), again please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 705 748 1011 x 1670.
Get connected to Trent Excalibur Camp
- Make sure the camp office has your current email address on file.
- Follow us on Facebook for camp updates and photos.
- Camp fees: Full payment is due upon registration.
- Cancellations: If you need to cancel a spot before June 1st 2019, you will receive a full refund. For cancellations after June 1st and prior to the start of a session, a refund of 50% will be provided.
- Refunds: There are no refunds once a session has started, on unused camp days, or evening/overnight programs, for camp merchandise, for situations beyond our control (e.g. blackouts, hazardous weather) or for behavioural issues that require dismissal. Days missed for any reason cannot be made up.
- The camp reserves the right to refuse enrollment or dismiss a camper at its sole discretion. In the event of a dismissal, there will be no refund of any portion of the registration fees.
- NSF cheques are subject to a $50 service charge, and all future payments must be made by certified cheque or cash.
- Transfers: Transfers between sessions may be granted if a request is made prior to the start of the original session, and adequate space is available in the new session. There are no refunds for transferring to a session or program of lower price.
- Program Changes: Although we take many steps to ensure all programs, activities and facilities are available as described in our literature, cancellations and changes are sometimes necessary. Every attempt will be made to provide campers with alternate choices and options, and to inform camp families as early in advance as possible.
- A Health & Personal Information form is available on our website. This form must be completed and submitted on the first day of each session. Campers will not be permitted to take part in any camp activities without this completed form. Parents must also notify the Camp immediately of changes to their child's physical or emotional health, guardianship, or family contact information.
- Unless otherwise noted, the Camp will assume that both parents/guardians listed on the Application for Registration have full and unrestricted access to the camper(s) being registered, and that both parents are made and kept fully aware of the application being made. If either parent-guardian attests there are any restriction on other parents' or guardians' access to children before, during or after the camp, and the related registration information, the camp requires legal documentation to confirm this.
- While we take many steps to help campers secure their personal belongings, the Camp cannot be held responsible for damage to or loss of campers' equipment or supplies while at camp.
- Other conditions of registration will appear in camp newsletters and the June information package.