Registration for Summer Camp opens February 2020!
Check back for more information.
Registration information for all four Sessions (A – D).
Registrations are accepted in person at the Trent Athletics Centre, or on our website (https://www.trentu.ca/athletics/programs/trent-excalibur-camp) on a first come, first served basis. We regret that we cannot accept registrations by mail, phone, fax, or email. When registering online or in person, please ensure you have a copy of the camper's health card number. A confirmation, receipt, and more information will be sent to camp families once the registration form has been accepted and processed.
COUNSELLOR-IN-TRAINING (CIT) APPLICANTS: Campers interested in the CIT program must email a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why they would like to be a CIT, and what skills they can bring to the group. See our website or call 705-748-1011 x 1670 for more details.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR CAMP
Campers will need a variety of items for their camp day (e.g. hat, sunscreen, snacks, water bottle, lunch, running shoes, athletic shorts, one piece bathing suit and camp t-shirt). Our Getting Ready for Camp newsletter, which will be distributed in June, will provide a detailed list of required equipment and clothing. Until then, please contact the Camp Office (705-748-1011 x 1670) if you have any questions about the necessary camp supplies. Some specific sport equipment or supplies required for each program are noted in the program information.
SHARE CAMP SUBSIDY
Applications for Share Camp are now available. applications should be dropped off or mailed to:
Trent Excalibur Camp
Athletics Centre Trent University
1600 West Bank Drive
Peterborough, ON Canada, K9L 0G2
For information or inquires please contact the Trent Excalibur Camp Office Administrator (705) 748-1011 x 1670 or email@example.com
Get connected to Trent Excalibur Camp
- Make sure the camp office has your current email address on file.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for camp updates and photos.
- Camp fees: Full payment is due upon registration.
- Cancellations: If you need to cancel a spot before June 1st 2020, you will receive a full refund. For cancellations after June 1st and prior to the start of a session, a refund of 50% will be provided.
- Refunds: There are no refunds once a session has started, on unused camp days, or evening/overnight programs, for camp merchandise, for situations beyond our control (e.g. blackouts, hazardous weather) or for behavioural issues that require dismissal. Days missed for any reason cannot be made up.
- The camp reserves the right to refuse enrollment or dismiss a camper at its sole discretion. In the event of a dismissal, there will be no refund of any portion of the registration fees.
- NSF cheques are subject to a $50 service charge, and all future payments must be made by certified cheque or cash.
- Transfers: Transfers between sessions may be granted if a request is made prior to the start of the original session, and adequate space is available in the new session. There are no refunds for transferring to a session or program of lower price. Transferring to a program of a higher price, will result in a balance owed equal to the difference in price between the two programs.
- Program Changes: Although we take many steps to ensure all programs, activities and facilities are available as described in our literature, cancellations and changes are sometimes necessary. Every attempt will be made to provide campers with alternate choices and options, and to inform camp families as early in advance as possible.
- Parents must also notify the Camp immediately of changes to their child's physical or emotional health, guardianship, or family contact information.
- Unless otherwise noted, the Camp will assume that both parents/guardians listed during registration have full and unrestricted access to the camper(s) being registered, and that both parents are made and kept fully aware of the application being made. If either parent-guardian attests there are any restriction on other parents' or guardians' access to children before, during or after the camp, and the related registration information, the camp requires legal documentation to confirm this.
- While we take many steps to help campers secure their personal belongings, the Camp cannot be held responsible for damage to or loss of campers' equipment or supplies while at camp.
- Other conditions of registration will appear in camp newsletters and the June information package.