2020 Trent Excalibur Summer Camp Up-date (update as of June 4, 2020)
As the health and safety of our campers and staff is always our top priority, Trent Athletics has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Trent Excalibur Summer Camp programs due to the ongoing concerns of COVID-19 and emergency measures across the province. If you have already registered for the 2020 season, you will automatically receive a full refund. Please direct any questions to email@example.com
Registration information for all four Sessions (A – D).
Registrations are accepted in person at the Trent Athletics Centre, or on our website (https://www.trentu.ca/athletics/programs/trent-excalibur-camp) on a first come, first served basis. We regret that we cannot accept registrations by mail, phone, fax, or email. When registering online or in person, please ensure you have a copy of the camper's health card number. A confirmation, receipt, and more information will be sent to camp families once the registration form has been accepted and processed.
COUNSELLOR-IN-TRAINING (CIT) APPLICANTS: Campers interested in the CIT program must fill out a CIT application, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why they would like to be a CIT, and what skills they can bring to the group. See our website or call 705-748-1011 x 1670 for more details.
More information on the CIT program can be found here: CIT Information package
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR CAMP
Campers will need a variety of items for their camp day (e.g. hat, sunscreen, snacks, water bottle, lunch, running shoes, athletic shorts, one piece bathing suit and camp t-shirt). Our Getting Ready for Camp newsletter, which will be distributed in June, will provide a detailed list of required equipment and clothing. Until then, please contact the Camp Office (705-748-1011 x 1670) if you have any questions about the necessary camp supplies. Some specific sport equipment or supplies required for each program are noted in the program information.
SHARE CAMP SUBSIDY
Applications for Share Camp are now available. applications should be dropped off or mailed to:
Trent Excalibur Camp
Athletics Centre Trent University
1600 West Bank Drive
Peterborough, ON Canada, K9L 0G2
For information or inquires please contact the Trent Excalibur Camp Office Administrator (705) 748-1011 x 1670 or email@example.com
Get connected to Trent Excalibur Camp
- Make sure the camp office has your current email address on file.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for camp updates and photos.
- Camp fees: Full payment is due upon registration.
- Cancellations: If you need to cancel a spot before June 1st 2020, you will receive a full refund. For cancellations after June 1st and prior to the start of a session, a refund of 50% will be provided.
- The camp reserves the right to refuse enrollment or dismiss a camper at its sole discretion. In the event of a dismissal, there will be no refund of any portion of the registration fees.
- NSF cheques are subject to a $50 service charge, and all future payments must be made by certified cheque or cash.
- Transfers: Transfers between sessions may be granted if a request is made prior to the start of the original session, and adequate space is available in the new session. There are no refunds for transferring to a session or program of lower price. Transferring to a program of a higher price, will result in a balance owed equal to the difference in price between the two programs.
- Program Changes: Although we take many steps to ensure all programs, activities and facilities are available as described in our literature, cancellations and changes are sometimes necessary. Every attempt will be made to provide campers with alternate choices and options, and to inform camp families as early in advance as possible.
- Parents must also notify the Camp immediately of changes to their child's physical or emotional health, guardianship, or family contact information.
- Unless otherwise noted, the Camp will assume that both parents/guardians listed during registration have full and unrestricted access to the camper(s) being registered, and that both parents are made and kept fully aware of the application being made. If either parent-guardian attests there are any restriction on other parents' or guardians' access to children before, during or after the camp, and the related registration information, the camp requires legal documentation to confirm this.
- While we take many steps to help campers secure their personal belongings, the Camp cannot be held responsible for damage to or loss of campers' equipment or supplies while at camp.
- Other conditions of registration will appear in camp newsletters and the June information package.
PROGRAM WITHDRAWAL & REFUND POLICY
- No refund, reduction of fees or credit will be granted for late arrival, early departure, or dismissal, or for situations beyond our control (e.g. blackouts, hazardous weather). Days missed cannot be made up in another session.
- Withdrawals before June 1, 2020: Camp withdrawals processed before June 1 are eligible for a full refund, less an administrative fee of 10%.
- Withdrawals after June 1, 2020, and 7 business days prior to the first day of your camp session: A refund of 50% of your camp fees paid will be issued only with a medical certificate, less an administrative fee of 10%
- Withdrawals 6 business days prior to the first day of your camp sessions and after the session has started: No refunds are available once the camp session has started.
- All campers are subject to the above policies; however, concessions will be made in the event of an unavoidable medical cancellation. Should you need to cancel your registration on medical grounds we ask that you provide a signed medical note from your Doctor and that you contact the Trent Excalibur Camp Office directly to discuss your withdrawal. In a case of major illness, injury, or serious family situation while at camp, refunds will be provided minus administrative fees and the days spent at camp.