We are always looking for caring, energetic, and responsible individuals to join our team.
We offer a challenging and rewarding summer experience in an active environment, a chance to experience personal growth, and a great opportunity to help our campers learn about themselves and their peers.
Our requirements for new camp staff are as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years of age (95% of our staff are University age students or older).
- Must be a full or part-time student at a recognized institution of post-secondary education.
- Proven experience in leadership of children and youth, preferably in a camp setting.
- Significant experience in at least three of our activity areas (sports and outdoor recreation)
- Current Standard First Aid and Basic Rescuer CPR certifications. NLS or Bronze Cross awards are an asset.
- Must have Concussion Training/Certification (i.e. NCCP Making Headway)
Most importantly, we are committed to hiring individuals who consider their position at camp to be more than a job. Camp life requires staff to give much of themselves throughout the summer, to accept responsibility for the trust that parents place in us, and to be involved with all aspects of their campers' day.
All staff are typically hired in March. If you would like to be considered for a position in our first round of hiring, please ensure that your application is in our hands no later than the end of February.
HOW TO APPLY
Support Staff (Health Care)
- Contact the camp office at 705-748-1670.
- Contact the Camp Office if you are interested in volunteering for the summer.
Please submit all applications and inquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call!