A Fitness Membership Like No Other
For Trent students and community members the Athletics Centre offers a wide selection of programs to meet the health and wellness needs of all ages and abilities. From the indoor rock climbing wall and state-of-the-art indoor rowing/paddling tank to the fully-equipped cardio loft and weight room overlooking the Otonabee River in addition to outdoor recreation options, the Trent Athletics Centre offers an unparalleled athletics and recreation experience.
Meet your health and fitness goals this year by becoming a community member of the Athletics Centre. 7-day free trials are available. All new community members receive a free consultation and orientation with a personal trainer, to set up a personalized fitness plan. Sign up for your consultation today at the Sport Centre Desk!
Trent Student Memberships
If you're a Trent student - you're already a member!
All Trent students are Athletics Centre Members! Every student who is registered in courses at the Trent Peterborough campus has a membership at the Athletics Centre. Enjoy access to your state-of-the-art facility with your student card. Work out. Swim. Play. It’s your Athletics Centre!
|Membership Type||Annual Rate||Monthly Payment|
|One Adult Family||$945.00||$78.75|
|Senior Adult (55+)||$589.05||$49.10|
|Senior Family (55+)
2 senior adults
Non-Trent or Trent in Oshawa
|Youth / Child (0 - 17)||$302.40||$25.20|
A $50.00 capital fee applies to all new Community Memberships. Any member whose membership lapses for more than one year (12 months) will be considered a new member and will be charged the $50.00 capital fee accordingly.
To view our membership descriptions, please click here.
Benefits of Being a Member:
Your Athletics Centre membership includes access to:
- FREE consultation and orientation to the Sport Centre and equipment with qualified fitness staff.
- Sport Centre and Life Fitness cardio and strength equipment.
- Unlimited access to group fitness classes to suit all fitness levels.
- 25m pool for all public and lane swims.
- Personal 20 minute bookings in the Therapy Pool.
- Specialty features such as the indoor climbing wall, rowing tank, and squash courts.
- A variety of outdoor facilities - beach volleyball courts, artificial grass stadium field, track, hiking trails and baseball diamond.
- Member rates on swimming lessons, specialty programs, and the Excalibur Sports Camp*. (Please note: children must be registered in a membership to receive the member rate)
- Change rooms (men, women and family/accessible) with day-use lockers and sauna.
- 12 guest passes to share with friends or family.
- Locker rental and towel service.
- Complimentary Parking for all community members, Trent alumni (who are not Trent staff) and Trent Retirees.
Corporate Memberships for Local Businesses
The Athletics Centre offers an excellent corporate membership discount for local businesses. Contact Andrew Leach, Manager, Sales & Sponsorship for more information.
Manager, Sales & Sponsorship