Scroll down to register ...
Fall Registration is Open
All courses are open for the fall session
COURSE DATES: OCTOBER 6 - NOVEMBER 30
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 2
Please review the information on this page before registering! Scroll down to register ...
Attention New Grads - You are eligible to register if you meet all criteria listed below:
Not an Ontario Grad?
If you completed your BEd outside of Ontario, you have to wait until you are a full member of good standing with OCT.
IMPORTANT: If you are not a member of good standing by the end of your AQ course, we will hold on to your course information and send it to OCT when you are a member of good standing. OCT is taking longer than normal to process memberships and we have taken this into consideration.
1. Register and then Email Prerequisites to AQ@trentu.ca
We don't preapprove prerequisites so please be sure you meet the prerequisites to take your course.
If you are waiting on a prerequisite document, you can register now and email in your documents as soon as you are able.
- Copies of transcripts are acceptable. Please do not mail your transcripts through the mail system.
- Not all courses require you to email in prerequisite documents.
- If required for your course, OCT requires you to get a school board superintendent to sign your teaching experience form
- Link to Teaching Experience Form for Part 2, Specialist and PQP courses
2. What you need to know before registering?
- Course Credit Weighting: AQ, ABQ and PQP courses have a zero credit weighting listed on the transcript as they are identified as professional courses and not associated with a degree program.
- Be sure to review course drop and refund details before registering. There is a $25 non-refundable drop course fee per course applicable as soon as you register.
- Transitional OCT members are NOT eligible to register. (this is not the same as a temporary certificates being granted to new BEd graduates)
- You don't need a login to register.
- Be prepared to pay by Visa, Visa debit, Mastercard or AMEX.
- Be sure to enter your email correctly.
- You will receive 2 emails after registering: a receipt email right away and a confirmation email about 30 minutes later
3) REGISTER - Select one of the links below
- Select either 'I have a 'Trent Username & Password' or 'I do not have or I have forgotten my Username & Password'. (Username is your Trent email)
- If you don't remember your login, choose the orange button to register - You will be matched with your student record and receive the discount!
- Please Note: If you have ever applied to Trent or been a host teacher, you will be in our system and should also complete the information section for previous Trent applicants when you are registering.
- If you receive an error when registering, clear your browser's cache or try registering using a different browser on your computer.
- Contact Trent's AQ Office if you experience registration issues - AQ@trentu.ca
If you select the green box below and are not taken to a login page, please clear your browser's cache or try registering using a different browser. Be sure to use your Trent email as your username.